Fun Finds Friday

I had a happy Friday this week! Look at my treasures.  I can't tell you which of my finds this week I like best!

I love the little blue Samsonite.  It really helps round out my collection of vintage suitcases, but I can't honestly tell you whether it's the actual suitcase I'm so in love with or the vintage Southwest Airlines bag tag!  Since I work for Southwest when I'm not off at garage sales or repurposing some items, I'm a little partial to all things Southwest.  It was a little more than I normally spend on suitcases - $5.

I found two really fun vintage spice racks.  $4 for both!  I have plans for these babies and can hardly wait to get at them.

I don't know what that heavy metal foot thingie is, but I like it.  I imagine it had something to do with shoe cobblers.  I seem to be in a foot frenzie lately.  If anyone knows what that is, please advise.  I really liked it and it was only $2.

The clock is vintage-looking, but it's probably just from World Market or something like that.  It needs some work and I'm thinking about giving it a remodel.  For $1, if all else fails I will salvage the cool hardware on it.

The last thing I found was a little jar for .75 cents.  I can always use glass jars.

All this for less than $13.  Since I'm way under my normal garage sale budget for the week, I think I may have to go splurge on a frozen yogurt!

Hope you have an awesome week.

Happy Thrifting!

Linking to:


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Nice finds. Love the color on your Samsonite suitcase. You're right about the cobbler piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic finds! Love all the little glass jars. The ones with the blue lids are very neat. And yes the color on the case is great too. Thank you for linking up at Cap Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopped over from Whatever Goes Wednesday -- I like your thirft store finds! I love salvaging through thrift stores, looking for lost treasures. I'm your newest follower.
    Hope you'll come over for a visit at
    http://altered-artworks.blogspot.com amd look at a few of my thrift store transformations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi here from home maker on a dime! Love those little glass jars. And that suitcase is AWESOME! Can't wait to see your next finds :-). Your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!