Fun Friday Finds

I had another fun friday finding either some unique items or some great deals!


Check out the vintage drink crates!  I got them for $1 each.  These are the same kind you see on ebay for up to $45 each.  I have fun plans for the vintage school desk and cosmetic case.  Those metal things you see in front of the desk, are four different trays that will be repurposed into some type of magnetic board. Come back for the transformations.

Just a note.  Because I work long hours and have a specific baby bedding project I have to complete within the next three weeks, I haven't been working on transforming my great garage sale finds.  But hang in there!  I will start posting some transformations in November, or earlier if the stars align!

Linking to:
Her Library Adventures
I {heart} Naptime                        A Diamond in the Stuff
Craftomanic Monday                  Someday Crafts
Sew Many Ways                         Blue Cricket Design
Sumo's Sweet Stuff                    The Cottage Market


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Great finds. Can't wait to see the transformations. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what fabulous finds...those crates.... to die for...and the price..I am swooning!!!! Thanks for stopping by for a visit to the vintage trailers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome deal on those crates! I only have 2 and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!