Menu Monday!

It's Monday!  I'm trying to organize and compartmentalize my life, starting with weekly menus.  Weekly menus are such a time, stress and money-saver, yet it's such a hard thing for me to do!

One of my New Year's goals was to plan my weekly menus for the above mentioned reasons and for my overall physical health.  I follow the Weight Watchers Points Plus Plan and knowing what I'm having for dinner helps me plan my days better and keeps me on track.

I haven't included recipes because I'm pretty sure I don't have enough followers that read, much less want them (smile), but if you happen upon my blog and would like the recipes, become a follower and leave me a comment!



Menu Monday
Week of Feb 14 – 20

Monday
Cowboy Meatloaf
Mashed Potatoes
Spaghetti Squash


Tuesday
Pork Chops in Mushroom Gravy
Mashed Potatoes
Grilled Zucchini and Vegetables

Wednesday
Street Tacos

Thursday
Meatloaf Sandwiches
Green Beans
Chips

Friday
Pork Chop Stroganoff

Saturday
Chinese Chicken Salad

Sunday

Lunch – Dining out
Dinner – Nachos Supreme
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!