Cowboy Christmas

It's February 10th, and I'm just getting around to posting about Christmas.  All my good intentions of blogging more frequently, posting more projects and linking to more parties has kind of flown the coop.  But I keep hoping I'll find and make time!  Hang in there!  I have some great projects on the way.

We don't tend to have traditional Christmases around our little farm.  We did have the traditional Christmas Dinner (any excuse for stuffing and mashed potatoes with gravy!)  While it was in the oven and while we were waiting for my oldest son's family to arrive, the Cowboy and my two youngest decided to go "mudding" around the pond.  It had been a rainy week and we needed facials.  It looks like it will be the start of a fun, new family tradition!








And, I can't resist including a little pic of Brodee :-)


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!